69th Board Meeting was held today at TEVTA Secretariat attended by Honorable Board Members & TEVTA’s Management. Key Following Decisions were made:
1. The discrimination in Special Compensation Allowance has been removed. Now, degree holders of both, Social Sciences n Management Sciences will draw the same amount as of Natural Sciences.
2. Integrated allowance has been approved on double the rate @ Rs.900/- (per month) for menial Staff.
3. Hill Area Allowance is approved for Fort Minro, Kohe Suleiman n Kallar Syedan.
4. Utility Allowance has been revised for grade 01 to 16. (100 percent)
5. Communication Allowance @ Rs.2,500/- (per month) has been approved for all the placement officers of field n HO.
6. 100 litres fuel ceiling (per month) has been approved for DPOs n POs and 75 litres (per month) have been approved for all IPOs, ZPOs n ILOs.
7. An understanding with Finance Dept. on the upgradation of Accounts Officers / Computer Operators / Store Keepers has been obtained..They will be upgraded, soon.
8. 25% per Special Allowance has been approved for TEVTA Employees of field formation (Grade 01 to 19) subject to the concurrence of Finance Dept., GoP.
9. Mandatory pre-promotion training has been prescribed for Management n Teaching Staff as under:
BS-18 to 19 : 06 Weeks
BS-19 n Above : 08 Weeks
Resulting, promotion process to a higher pace in coming days.