Post Diploma Training Program (PDTP) 2012-22 Final Merit List
Post Diploma Training Program (PDTP) 2021-22 is one year training program in KINPOE and CHASCENT Karachi. After this successful training, they will offer permanent job in SPS-4 as Technician-I.
PDTP held the test and interview for the session of 2021-22 and now finally upload final merit list of successful candidates for security and medical clearance. If these candidates are cleared from security perspective and medical fitness, then they can join the institute for 1 year training.
Final Merit list has been announced on 24th of June 2021 on official website of KINPOE.
- Here is the result of candidates who have been short listed and provisionally selected for the Post Diploma Training Program Session 2021-2022 of CHASCENT and KINPOE. Appearing of name in this result does not mean a confirmed selection in the program. Final and confirmed selection is subject to security clearance and medical fitness certificate. If your name is not in the list then you are not selected.
- Security forms of these provisionally selected candidates have been sent for security clearance. Only those candidates will be issued call letters whose security clearance is received. Candidates whose security is not cleared will not be issued call letters and they can not join the institute.
- In order to save time, provisionally selected candidates are advised to appear before a PAEC Hospital for their medical fitness tests (a scanned copy of medical reference letter will be sent to their email address by July 10, 2021). It will be time saving for the candidates to get their medical fitness certificate from PAEC Hospital/Institute mentioned in their reference letter. However, it should be noted that medical fitness will not make them eligible to join unless their security clearance is received. The call letters will be issued subject to the security clearance and medical fitness certificate. The exercise of getting medical fitness certificate will not be of any use unless security clearance is received. PAEC shall not be responsible for any compensation on account of expenditure incurred by candidates on their medical tests.
- Name of the training institute will be informed through call letters and website after security clearance is received.
- All candidates, whose final year results were not announced at the time of interview, must send their final result, transcript, degree/provisional certificate as soon as possible. Candidates with incomplete document will not be allowed to join the institute.
- For any query, please call 021-99232733 during office hours.
- For any updated information, please keep checking this website.
Congratulations All Successful Candidates We wish you all the best for your security and medical fitness clearance 🙂