How to Develop REST Web API using ASP.NET MVC
SQL Server Database | Entity Framework | Token Based mostly Authorization | API Safety Key | JSON Objects Mapper
What you’ll study
- REST Web API Improvement from Fundamental to Advance stage
- Introduction to REST Web API
- REST Web API vs SOAP Web API
- Setup Fundamental REST Web API Mission in Visible Studio
- API Safety Key Era for Authorization
- JSON Object Mapper in C#
- Non-Token Based mostly REST Web API Authorization
- Token Based mostly REST Web API Authorization
- Introduction to Entity Framework
- REST Web API reference to SQL Server Database using ASP dot NET MVC Platform
- Understanding to ASP dot NET MVC Platform
- Understanding of C# Programming
- Understanding of SQL Server Database
Web APIs are one of many important element within the functions which contain information alternate in client-server machine structure. On this course you’ll study improvement of REST net API using ASP.NET MVC platform from primary to advance stage. This course outlines following matters i.e.
- What’s REST Web API?
- How to setup primary REST Web API Mission using ASP.NET MVC in Visible Studio?
- How to generate REST Web API Safety Key for authorization?
- What are JSON Objects Mapper in C#.NET?
- How to create REST Web API HTTP POST kind technique?
- How to create REST Web API HTTP GET kind technique with out Request Question Parameters?
- How to create REST Web API HTTP GET kind technique with Request Question Parameters?
- How to change REST Web API technique identify in ASP.NET MVC using Title Routing?
- How to do non-token primarily based primary REST Web API authorization?
- How to do Token primarily based REST Web API authorization using oAuth in ASP.NET MVC?
- What’s Entity Framework?
- How to join REST Web API with SQL Server using Entity Framework Database First?
Who this course is for:
- Newbie to Advance Web Builders
- Curious Database Developer